Now videos can be uploaded in Google My Business which is a business listing and it will be available in Google Maps and Local Search Listings.
Latest News from Google My Business Team is that the video upload option is available for the business owner in Google My Business.
As we know, if we search for something in our location through search engine or map then the images will be shown in the results. The usage of images is to explain what’s there really and to show the infrastructure of that place or business.
Now video is also made available to upload it in the Google Business Listing and it just makes the things so easy. Images were used because images can give trust and clarity than the words. Now video option is made available which can give you more clarity and quality in search to choose the best.
Video Restrictions in Google Business Listings
- Maximum Video Length is 30 Seconds
- Once the video is uploaded, it will take 24 hours to make it visible on Business listings in maps and local search results.
- Business Owners can see the Video Added by the Customers and also they can upload videos about their business for the customers to view
Business Owners must have an option to flag the inappropriate videos and also Google promises the Mobile Support in the future updates.
Steps to Add Videos in Google My Business
- Login to your Google My Business Account.
- Click on your Business Name and it will redirect to its dashboard.
- Click on the “Photos” which is on the left side bar.
- Then in top you can see the options like Overview, By Owner, By Customer, Video and so on.
- Click on the Video Option.
- Click Post Videos, then select the video and Upload it in your Google My Business Listings.